This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. More info about the software Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Strong Signal's main file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5555.10066
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-19 14:05:57.967