Strong Signal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more details on Strong Signal. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Strong Signal. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5529.25311
of Strong Signal. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Strong Signal from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Strong Signal is a program marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 20:06:11.473