This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Further information on Strong Signal can be found here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 307.32 KB (314696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy about 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5514.19469
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application by Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:31:55.900