Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More info about Strong Signal can be read here
. More details about the software Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's option during install. Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.43 KB (314808 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.93 KB (850872
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5535.25972
of Strong Signal. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application released by Strong Signal. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. When you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 07:36:35.240