Strong Signal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more data about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes around 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take an average of 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5545.31640
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 03:02:20.310