Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. You can read more about related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, regulated by the user's decision. Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 307.41 KB (314784 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Strong Signal. They take about 830.91 KB (850848
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5531.10006
of Strong Signal. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 15:53:52.897