This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Strong Signal's primary file takes around 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy an average of 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5526.9995
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Strong Signal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Strong Signal from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Strong Signal when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Strong Signal
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\Extensions\c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\Extensions\ndgafedgphnfegpdleilandjadhkecpl.crx
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 16:50:46.403