This info is about Strong Signal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More info about Strong Signal can be found here
. More information about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it takes circa 307.42 KB (314800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Strong Signal. They take 830.92 KB (850864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5530.28005
of Strong Signal. You can find below info on other versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Strong Signal from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
Strong Signal is a program marketed by Strong Signal. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. After you click Strong Signal in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:33:16.687