Strong Signal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. More data about Strong Signal can be found here
. You can read more about about Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Strong Signal. They take about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5538.13627
only. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Strong Signal.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Strong Signal is an application by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found automatically. After you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 20:24:59.207