Strong Signal is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Strong Signal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it takes close to 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5528.17198
of Strong Signal. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program released by Strong Signal. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found automatically. After you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 18:42:17.100