You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Strong Signal. More info about the application Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.41 KB (314792 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which take 830.91 KB (850856
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.41 KB)
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5534.20811
alone. For other Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 23:50:59.053