Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More data about Strong Signal can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more info about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Usually the Strong Signal application is found in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Strong Signal's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Strong Signal. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5516.2772
only. For other Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Strong Signal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Strong Signal
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Strong Signal is a program marketed by Strong Signal. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 14:37:37.420