You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Open here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. You can see more info related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Strong Signal is C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5556.15464
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Strong Signal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is a program offered by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. After you click Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-02-01 13:59:41.150