You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5549.15447
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program released by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 15:00:04.230