You can find below details on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more details on Strong Signal. More information about the program Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes about 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5544.24437
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application by Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 22:36:36.810