Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's web page. Usually the Strong Signal application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Strong Signal's main file takes around 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Strong Signal. They take 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5546.37044
of Strong Signal. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\WJS5U5OX\Strong-Signal-81344d4f5275325d47b62b0c8f7ac47b-application.htm
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 06:40:12.970