Strong Signal is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Strong Signal is C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5543.2838
only. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is an application by Strong Signal. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:32:40.167