You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Strong Signal. More info about the software Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Strong Signal's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5529.20801
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 13:04:06.210