This page contains thorough information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More data about Strong Signal can be seen here
. Further information about Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5513.15867
alone. For other Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
Strong Signal is an application released by Strong Signal. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-04 03:46:40.963