Strong Signal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. More info about Strong Signal can be found here
. More details about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 307.32 KB (314696 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5513.39268
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application released by Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal app will be found automatically. When you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:39:57.423