Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Check out here
where you can read more on Strong Signal. You can get more details about Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.19 KB (311488 bytes).
Strong Signal is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.69 KB (847552
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.19 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5561.26278
only. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Strong Signal.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Strong Signal from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Strong Signal:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\7za.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 19:39:38.320