This info is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Strong Signal's main file takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5561.42481
only. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program marketed by Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 13:46:44.860