Strong Signal is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more info on Strong Signal. More details about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Strong Signal. They take about 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5536.30151
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 17:51:00.560