You can find below details on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more details about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Strong Signal's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5521.38786
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-13 22:03:46.907