This page contains thorough information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be found here
. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Strong Signal's main file takes about 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Strong Signal. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5559.31677
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 03:58:24.203