You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More information about Strong Signal can be read here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 307.53 KB (314912 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take about 831.03 KB (850976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.53 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5546.4643
only. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application offered by the software company Strong Signal. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-10 02:59:06.860