Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More data about Strong Signal can be read here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Usually the Strong Signal application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5558.10075
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program released by the software company Strong Signal. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 15:20:17.340