You can find below details on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. Detailed information about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Strong Signal. They take 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5525.29799
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 10:33:56.180