Strong Signal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
where you can read more on Strong Signal. Please follow http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's web page. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, subject to the user's option. Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Strong Signal. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5561.10077
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application offered by the software company Strong Signal. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. When you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 22:36:57.173