This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be found here
. More information about the app Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Strong Signal is "C:\Arquivos de programas\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 307.38 KB (314752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Strong Signal. They take about 830.88 KB (850816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5525.6393
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application by the software company Strong Signal. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 03:07:33.447