This page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more details on Strong Signal. More details about the app Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Strong Signal's main file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Strong Signal. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5556.31671
of Strong Signal. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Strong Signal from your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application offered by Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. When you click Strong Signal in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 00:51:57.787