You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more info on Strong Signal. You can read more about on Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5540.19028
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Strong Signal from your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Strong Signal is a program offered by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 19:54:59.620