Strong Signal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information about Strong Signal can be read here
. Please follow http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's page. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Strong Signal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5546.20843
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Strong Signal.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-27 01:56:33.093