Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's web page. Strong Signal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This web page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5557.20867
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found automatically. When you click Strong Signal in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 22:20:32.313