You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be found here
. More info about the app Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StUserNameg Signal folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\StUserNameg Signal\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.43 KB (314808 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.93 KB (850872
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.43 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5536.4617
only. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StUserNameg Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 16:00:10.217