Strong Signal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Go over here
for more details on Strong Signal. More details about the app Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Strong Signal. Strong Signal's main file takes about 304.13 KB (311424 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take an average of 827.63 KB (847488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5554.28060
only. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 02:56:32.387