Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more information on Strong Signal. You can get more details on Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.33 KB (314704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They take an average of 830.83 KB (850768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.33 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5517.6375
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
Strong Signal is a program released by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found automatically. When you select Strong Signal in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 14:18:57.997