You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Go over here
for more info on Strong Signal. You can read more about related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.55 KB (314928 bytes).
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy an average of 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5537.33421
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Strong Signal from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is a program offered by Strong Signal. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 03:26:31.810