Strong Signal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Further information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. More information about the application Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5541.8234
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application offered by Strong Signal. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 18:23:41.220