Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Strong Signal. Strong Signal's primary file takes about 304.13 KB (311432 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Strong Signal. They occupy 827.63 KB (847496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5551.28054
only. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Strong Signal we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should remove:
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. After you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 02:38:36.507