Strong Signal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more information on Strong Signal. Further information about Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it takes circa 307.85 KB (315240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Strong Signal. They take about 831.35 KB (851304
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.85 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5548.42450
alone. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Strong Signal from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 08:10:04.957