You can find on this page details on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more details about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Strong Signal's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 307.38 KB (314752 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Strong Signal. They occupy about 830.88 KB (850816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5520.35183
of Strong Signal. You can find below info on other releases of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:18:12.327