This info is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Additional info about Strong Signal can be read here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more details about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes circa 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5554.38267
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Strong Signal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that you should clean:
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 04:30:50.127