Strong Signal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This web page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5560.4679
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program released by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 12:08:30.000