Discover Treasure is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5910.38155
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 19:08:15.227