This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More data about Discover Treasure can be found here
. More details about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's primary file takes around 322.84 KB (330592 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.34 KB (866656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5859.8817
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-16 14:02:38.970