A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer
Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Go over here
where you can read more on Discover Treasure. More info about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. The application's main executable file occupies 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5839.26014
only. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 10:05:31.483