A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Further information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 363.59 KB (372312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take about 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5882.13138
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-08 17:33:23.330