This page contains complete information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Further information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 363.59 KB (372312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take about 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5882.13138
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-08 17:33:23.330