You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. You can get more details about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 363.65 KB (372376 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.15 KB (908440
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.5702
of Discover Treasure. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 14:49:24.750