Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discover Treasure. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's web page. Discover Treasure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. The application's main executable file has a size of 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which occupy 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5841.20623
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-29 19:33:31.173